How to Make a Heart And Home Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Pink Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- 6cm Circle Punch
- Brown, White and Orange Card
- Use double-sided tape to cover the front of a 10cm square card blank with brown card.
- Cut a 'V' shape from the end of a 9.5x2cm rectangle of check paper and stick in the right hand corner of your card.
- Cut a slightly smaller version in orange card and stick this into position.
- Use a punch to make a white circle of card and attach using foam pads.
- Put a brad through the die-cut house shape to represent a little door handle and then attach the house with a foam pad.
- Use pink ink to stamp a heart and flag onto white card using the stamps in the set. Trim carefully to leave a border around each of the designs and then complete your card by fixing into position with foam pads.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale