How to Make a Welcome Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Fine Line Pen
- Attach a 12.5 x 7.5 cm rectangle of pink card to the front of a 10 x 15cm white card blank using double-sided tape.
- Use foam pads to attach the die-cut 'Welcome' speech bubble included in the paper pack.
- Cut out an assortment of flag shapes of different widths and sizes varying from 3 x 2cm to 4.5 x 1.2 cm and stick the top of each of these along with a die-cut tag from the paper pad as indicated using PVA.
- Using a tea plate as your guide create a line of holes in a semi-circular format and then join these with a fine line pen to create a faux stitched effect.