How to Make a Sunshine & Kites Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Corner Punch
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 12 x 9cm with turquoise card using double-sided tape and then round off each of the corners using a corner punch
- Round off the corners of a white rectangle of card measuring 6.5 x 9cm and then stick this using double-sided tape on an angle to the front of your card and then add a pink card rectangle measuring 5 x 8.5 cm to the top of this as indicated.
- Make a 9.5 x 1.5 cm green card scallop border by drawing around a button or coin and then cutting out carefully.
- Use PVA to stick the border into position and then make a line of holes with a pin and then join these holes with a fine line pen to create faux stitches.
- Cut out a 7.5 x 5.5 cm rectangle of kites and clouds patterned paper from the pad and fix this into position using foam pads.
- Cut out another cloud from the sheet of patterned paper and stick this on to the top of the existing cloud using foam pads to add interest.
- Cut out 5 strips of orange spotty paper from the pad, each one approximately 5cm long and 3mm wide. Form a criss cross wheel of strips gluing each together with PVA. When the glue has dried completely decorate with a bird design brad and stick into position using PVA.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale