How to Make a Smile Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Square card blank
- Yellow, rust and white coloured card
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Cover the front of a square card blank with rust coloured card, using double-sided tape and then attach a rectangle of white card to one side as indicated.
- Again using double-sided tape, attach a rectangle of brown spotty paper across your card.
- Take a slim band of plain yellow card and fold areas before stitching into position using a sewing machine.
- Attach a flower brad in the corner as shown and then use foam pads to stick the die-cut scalloped 'smile' motif into position to complete your card.
Special Price £4.00Sale