How to Make a Saying Hello Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Paper Clip
- Corner Punch
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 10 x 10cm with pink card using double-sided tape and then round off the corners using a corner punch
- Cut out three 2cm bands of card in a combination of plain and patterned paper and stick these into position, overlapping slightly, onto the front of your card as indicated.
- Use foam pads to attach the die-cut speech bubble shape from the paper pad.
- Attach a paperclip to a die-cut flower from the pad and then use a double-layer of foam pads to fix this into place.
- Cut a strip of plaid paper approximately 5 x 0.5cm and thread this through the end of the paperclip before sticking ends together with PVA and trimming.