How to Make a Lovely Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- Circle dies
- White cardstock
- Cover the front of a card blank with the pattered paper. Add a slightly smaller panel from coordinating paper.
- Adhere two borders across the top section and add the ‘lovely’ element.
- Die cut three circles, distress the edges and layer together. Add the button with twine threaded through the holes.
- Attach the banner behind the flower and adhere to the card.