How to Make a Love Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - Stamp set (480456)
- Grey ink pad
- White cardstock
- Trim a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card blank and adhere using 3D foam pads.
- Layer three squares of patterned paper on top of each other and attach to the card.
- Trim a pennant and a strip of pink paper and adhere to the base of the square panel.
- Add the heart panel and stamp the ‘love’ sentiment. Attach to the side.
- Add a pink pennant to the base of the main panel.