How to Make a Just Perfect Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - Stamp set (480456)
- White cardstock
- Ink pad - Black
- Circle punch
- Heart punch
- Cut a square into the bottom half of a square tenfold card.
- Using 3D foam pads adhere a panel of patterned paper behind.
- Punch a large circle with a heart in the centre. Punch two holes in the sides and thread twine through.
- Attach to the card with the twine. Stamp the ‘just perfect’ sentiment and trim. Place into the punched out heart.
- Punch the corners of the text panel and adhere to the card.