How to Make a Hello Pennant Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Fine Line Pen
- Stapler & Staples
- Pink Stamping Pad
- Attach a 3.5 x 10cm band of pink card on an angle to the front of a 12.5cm white, square card blank using double-sided tape.
- Stick the pink and white die-cut note paper shape onto the top of this as indicated, again with the use of double-sided tape.
- Cut out a 4cm circle from orange card and cut 'v' shapes from the outer edge into the centre. Decorate the centre using a pink brad from the embellishment set and then attach the flower shape to the front of your card using a foam pad.
- Stamp the phrase 'Hello' using the pennant stamp and pink ink onto white card. When the ink is dry, cut this out carefully.
- Attach the stamped triangle, a die-cut triangle from the embellishment sheet in the paper pad and a pink card triangle cut out to match the size of the stamped design.
- Use PVA to stick these into position and then decorate with staples.
- Attach a die-cut arrow to the base of the card and a strip of pink card before making two lines of pin holes. Join the pin holes with lines drawn with a fine line pen to create the effect of stitches.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale