How to Make a Hello Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Stamp Set (480074)
- Card blank
- Orange card
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Brown ink and acrylic block
- Scallop circle punch
- Circle punch
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Attach a combination of patterned and plain papers to the front of a card, overlapped and on an angle as indicated and then attach a die-cut heart included in the paper pad using a small amount of double-sided tape.
- With a sewing machine, run a row of stitches down the length of the card.
- Print the phrase 'Hello' onto a white circle of card using brown ink and then use PVA to stick this to a brown card scallop circle.
- Fix a large decorative brad to the edge of the white circle and then complete your card by fixing this into position using foam pads.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale