How to Make a Hello Butterfly Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480128)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Embellishment Set (480111)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Stamp Set (480104)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Stapler & Staples
- Use yellow card and double-sided tape to cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 9 x 14.5cm and then attach a 8.5 x 4cm piece of brown patterned paper approximately 1.5cm from the right hand side and approximately 3.5cm from the base.
- Wrap a length of ribbon around the front of your card and secure with a double knot.
- Stick a 2cm wide band of green paper to the bottom of a 7.5 x 5cm rectangle of blue card and then staple a piece of graph patterned paper that has been stamped with the word 'Hello' using brown ink.
- Use foam pads to stick this rectangle into position as indicated.
- Complete your card by using foam pads to attach a die-cut heart and butterfly included in the paper pad.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale