How to Make a Forever Celebrate Joy Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- White card blank
- Distress ink - Pink
- Corner punch
- Small & medium heart punch
- Adhesive stones
- Trim a section of patterned paper slightly smaller than the card blank. Round the corners and ink around the edges.
- Cut a section slightly wider than the card, add the heart border and twine and attach to the card.
- Adhere the sentiment panel and cut the word ‘joy’ from patterned paper. Adhere using 3D foam pads.
- Punch the hearts and adhere to the card. Embellish with adhesive stones.