How to Make a Best Wishes Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot (481897) or Big Shot Plus Machine (481880)
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Owl #4 by Debi Potter (480524)
- Colourful papers
- Assorted ivory and coloured card
- Tiny adhesive pearl gems
- Create a base card from ivory cardstock (14 x 18cm) and cut out a variety of strips and rectangles from colourful papers, before attaching in a random fashion to the right hand edge of the base card.
- Use a sewing machine to add stitched detail and die-cut all the elements to create the owl from assorted coloured card. Assemble the owl adding adhesive gems to the eyes before attaching to the base card using 3D foam pads.
- Use scissors to cut out the phrase 'Best Wishes' and matt onto scraps of coloured card before attaching to the base card.