How to Make a Beautiful Day Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - Stamp Set (480203)
- White Card Blank
- Pale blue, white and yellow card stock
- Double-sided Tape
- Blue ink and an Acrylic Block
- Corner punch
- Cover the front of a card with blue card using double-sided tape and then round off the corners using a punch.
- Cut out the phrase 'beautiful day' from the phrase patterned paper and then cut this, along with various other bands of plain and patterned paper, into flag shapes and then stick into position using double-sided tape.
- Stick a die-cut 'hello' tag included in the paper pad into position using foam pads.
- Using blue ink on to pale blue card, stamp the arrow design before cutting out carefully and attaching using foam pads.
There are no products matching the selection.