How to Make a Be Happy Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12" X 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - Embellishment Set (480197)
- Card blank
- Grey and navy blue paper
- Double-sided tape
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Cover the front of an 18cm x 10cm card blank with grey paper using double-sided tape to secure.
- Arrange several of the die-cut elements included in the paper pad and attach with a combination of double-sided tape and foam pads to add depth.
- Cut out a section of yellow and white semi-circle designed paper and stick this into position using double-sided tape and then attach two small brads as indicated.
- Cut a 1.5cm x 2cm strip of navy blue paper and cut the end diagonally before folding around the bottom right hand corner of the card and fixing with double-sided tape.
- Repeat this with a section of the chevron patterned paper and then staple to add interest.
Special Price £4.00Sale