How to Make a Spooktacular Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (660200) or
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine (660020) or
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Express Machine (660850)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 7PK - Spooky Halloween Set (661325)
- Assorted Bazzill card
- Typewriter alphabet stamp set
- Adhesive gems
- Foam Pads
- Die-cut the house from black, grey and two shades of green card. Trim away the parts that you will need and assemble the house as shown. Place yellow card behind the downstairs window.
- Cut a square of the blue/green card and die-cut a hole where you want the moon to appear before attaching yellow card at the rear.
- Mount the house using adhesive foam pads and matt onto a dark grey rectangle (as shown) before securing with staples. Decorate with a few adhesive gems to represent stars.
- Stamp the word ‘spooktacular onto orange card and trim to size before securing to the rear of the house/square.
- Die-cut three separate cobwebs and cut one in half use to decorate the larger green square and matt onto a dark grey square before mounting all the elements onto the face of the orange base card.
- Die-cut the bat from black card and place a small strip of white card behind the eyes before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £88.00
Special Price £11.99
by Scrapbook Adhesives£1.99