How to Make a Pink Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - Embellishment Set (480197)
- White Card Blank
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Deep and Light Pink Card
- Sewing Machine and White Thread
- Stapler and Staples
- Cover the front of a card blank with pale pink card using double-sided tape.
- Attach a combination of die-cut elements and patterned paper using double-sided tape and then staple in the corner to add interest.
- Cut out a patterned paper circle by hand and then stitch around the edge using a sewing machine. Repeat this with a smaller hand-cut circle of deep pink card. Stick together using foam pads.
- Decorate the centre of a die-cut floral element with a blue spotty brad from the embellishment set and attach this to the centre of your layered circles, again using foam pads.
- Fix the layered circles into position on your card to complete.
Special Price £4.00Sale