How to Make a Large Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480128)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Embellishment Set (480111)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Stamp Set (480104)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Fine Line Pen
- Glue Gun
- Brown Ink
- Pink Cord
- Cut away 4cm from the front, right hand edge of a 11.5cm square card blank and then use double-sided tape to cover the inside with spotty pink paper.
- Use double-sided tape to cover the remaining front of your card with a rectangle of pale pink card.
- Cut three strips of paper measuring approximately 6cm, 5.5cm and 5cm from a combination of plain and stripy paper. Trim the ends into points and then stick into position with the top strip approximately 4.5cm from the top of your card.
- Cut a thin strip of brown paper and stick into position using PVA. Once the glue is dry, pierce this strip with a line of pin holes and then join these up with a fine line pen to resemble stitches.
- Thread a large pink button with cord and then use a hot glue gun to attach to the centre of a die-cut flower included in the paper pad. Stick the flower into position using a foam pad.
- Stamp the phrase onto pink card using brown ink and then when dry carefully cut out before sticking into position using a foam pad.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale