How to Make a Hello Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- White rectangular card blank
- Yellow card
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Sewing machine and thread
- Use double-sided tape to stick a combination of plain card and patterned paper rectangles, overlapped and on an angle as indicated.
- Use a sewing machine to stitch along the base of these shapes.
- Pop out a die-cut flower and leaf shape included in the paper pad and then attach these with a combination of PVA and foam pads.