How to Make a Frayed Paper Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Silver Paperclip
- Brown Ink
- Corner Punch
- Pink Thread
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 14 x 8.5cm with bright pink card using double-sided tape and then round off the bottom left corner using a corner punch.
- Attach a 12.5 x 5cm pale pink rectangle of card to your card front using double-sided tape and then use foam pads to attach a die-cut decorative label included in the paper pad.
- Print the 'Hello' pennant onto pale turquoise paper using brown ink and then cut this and attach using a paperclip. Fold a strip of orange patterned paper around the top of the paperclip and then stick the ends together with PVA before trimming into a point.
- Attach a die-cut arrow and flag from the paper pad to the card front using foam pads.
- Roughly cut out three circular shapes from a combination of patterned and plain orange paper. Use a scissors to make snips from the edge towards the centre of each of the circles stopping at least a centimeter from the centre of each one.
- Curl the frayed edges slightly using the back of a pair of scissors and then assemble using PVA before attaching a small button tied with pink thread and secured with a glue gun.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale