How to Make a Bright Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Rectangular card blank
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Green and yellow card
- Stapler and staples
- Stick a combination of patterned paper and plain card rectangles to the front of a rectangular card blank on an angle using double-sided tape.
- Staple the 'Hello' die-cut phrase into position as indicated.
- Hand cut a rough circle from yellow card and then carefully cut 'V' shapes around the edge to create a sunshine shape.
- Pierce the centre of the shape that you have created using a flower brad and then fix this into position using a foam pad.
Special Price £4.00Sale