How to Make a Little Birdy Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Pink Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Red, White and Yellow Card
- 5cm Circle Punch
- Cut a 11cm circle from spotty paper by drawing around a circular object and trimming carefully.
- Stick the circle to the front of a 10cm square card blank as indicated and trim away the excess.
- Use double-sided tape to stick a 4cm band of white card across the central section of the card, approximately 3.5cm from the top edge.
- Cut out a section of the 'home sweet home' band and fix this and a 5mm red piece of card across the white rectangle.
- Use a punch to create a yellow card disk and attach with a foam pad.
- Use pink ink to stamp the birdhouse on to white card and carefully cut around the edge before attaching to the centre of the yellow circle using foam pads.
- Complete your card by adding a little die-cut bird stuck on with foam pads and by stapling twice in the top left corner.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale