How to Make a Little Birdy Blue Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Pink Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Turquoise, White and Brown Card
- Turquoise Ink Pad and Acrylic Block
- Stapler and Staples
- Use double-sided tape to cover the front of an 11cm square card blank and then decorate the left hand side with a 5cm band of floral patterned paper.
- Fix two brads to the corner of a 6cm square of brown card and then stick this to your card front using foam pads.
- Stamp a bird motif on to white card using turquoise ink and trim this into a square before stapling a die-cut flag shape onto the right corner. Stick to the brown card square using double-sided tape.
- Complete your card by attaching the die-cut 'Hello' speech bubble with a double layer of foam pads.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale