How to Make a It's All About You Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet – 12"x12" paper pad (480128)
- Card stock: White
- Adhesive pearls
- Black gel pen
- Double-sided tape
- Glossy accents
- Foam pads
- Cut and fold a 20x15 cm piece of white card to create the card base.
- Cut a 9x14cm piece of the wooden brown paper. Attach to the card base using foam pads.
- Cut an 8.5x7cm piece of the yellow paper and tear the upper side. Attach to the card.
- Stick the 'Today… is all about you' tag onto the card using the foam pads.
- Cut out the heart from the die-cut sheet and attach to the tag using foam pads.
- Finally, add some adhesive pearls to the heart and varnish the bird with glossy accents.