How To Make A Birthday Birdy Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine or Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 10PK – Rectangles #2
- Tiny Attacher
- Hero Arts stamp set
- Core’dinations cardstock – Brights
- Core’dinations cardstock - Pastels
- Adhesive pearl gems
- Die-cut two large lilac circles and one large pink circle. Then layer the die back onto the die-cut shape and die-cut again to create crescent shapes for the body, wings and breast of the bird.
- Die-cut a small pink and lilac circle and use the same technique as described above to create the tail plumage and beak before assembling the bird using adhesive foam pads where appropriate to add dimension.
- Die-cut a large rectangle of turquoise card and attach to the white base card.
- Stamp your sentiment onto white card and crop using a rectangle die before attaching to a lilac rectangle cut with the same die. Secure with staples.
- Use a white pearl gem for the bird’s eye and mount the bird and stamped sentiment onto the card before adding a die-cut heart carried in the birds beak.
Special Price £11.99
by Hero Arts£9.99
by Tim Holtz£10.99