How to Make a Hello Birdy Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - Stamp Set (480203)
- White rectangular card blank
- Pale yellow ink and acrylic block
- Pink, white and pale paper
- Foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Stapler and staples
- Corner punch
- Cover the front of a card blank with pink coloured paper and then attach a spotty patterned paper rectangle using double-sided tape.
- Again using double-sided tape to attach a strip of pale blue card and then staple the top edge.
- Cut out a thin strip of chevron patterned paper and stick into place on an angle as indicated.
- Stamp the 'hello' phrase with yellow ink onto white card and then when dry carefully trim with scissors before attaching with foam pads. Add the small die-cut heart using a double layer of foam pads.
- Cut out a wonky rectangle from white card and round off the corners using a punch before attaching the little bird die-cut shape using double-sided tape.
- Fix this into position using foam pads to complete your card.
There are no products matching the selection.