How to Make a Bird House Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480128)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Embellishment Set (480111)
- Craft Asylum - Meadow Sweet - Stamp Set (480104)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Stick a pale blue rectangle measuring 7.5 x 13.5cm to the right hand side of a 16.5 x 9cm card blank using double-sided tape.
- Cut a 5mm wide and 10cm long strip of brown paper and use PVA to attach to the front of your card 3cm from the right hand side.
- Use foam pads to attach the die-cut birdhouse included in the paper pad.
- Stamp the word 'hello' with brown ink on to a piece of graph patterned paper. Cut this into a tag shape and attach on an angle using foam pads. Add a die-cut 'love' flag in the same way.
- Tie a length of ribbon into a bow and then attach to your card using a glue gun.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale