How to Make A Little Bird Told Me Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- 12x12cm Card Blank
- Pink, Brown, Light Turquoise and Pale Turquoise Card
- Double-sided tape
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Stapler & Staples
- Corner Punch
- Use double-sided tape to cover the front of your card blank with pink card and then round off the two bottom corners using a punch.
- Round the two bottom corners of a 10x11cm rectangle of floral patterned paper using the same punch and then fix this into position as indicated using double-sided tape.
- Take a piece of brown card approximately 10cm long and create a scalloped edge by drawing around a coin or large button and cutting out. Stick this to the bottom edge of a 10x5cm rectangle of pale turquoise card and then stick to your card front.
- Attach a 9x2cm rectangle of turquoise card on an angle to the top right hand corner of the card. Layer die-cut elements included in the paper pad using double-sided tape,
- Attach the little bird motif using foam pads to add dimension.
- Cut a strip of cross patterned paper into a 1cm strip, trim one end into a point and then pleat randomly before sticking to your card with double-sided tape.
- Staple twice along the pleated section to add interest.