How to Make a Layered Fox Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Square card blank
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided tape
- Cream and green coloured card
- Stapler and staples
- Use double-sided tape to cover the front of a square card blank and then attach a square of cream card on an angle as indicated again using double-sided tape.
- In the same way attach a rectangle of patterned paper before stapling at the edges to add interest.
- Pop out the fox from the die-cut sheet included in the paper pad and attach this using foam pads.
- Complete your card by attaching a die-cut heart decorated with an orange brad from the embellishment set.
Special Price £4.00Sale