How To Make A Fun Lion Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot or Big Shot Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 10PK – Rectangles #2
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK - Hearts
- Tiny Attacher
- Hero Arts stamp set
- Core’dinations cardstock – Brights
- Core’dinations cardstock – Neutrals
- Adhesive pearl gems
- White card
- To create your lion die-cut five small hearts, three yellow one red and one deep red, die-cut one medium yellow heart and one large orange heart.
- The lion’s mouth is two small hearts overlaid and you will notice in places how I have used scissors to make tiny snips into the ears, face and mane.
- Assemble the lion’s head as shown using adhesive foam pads to add dimension where necessary. Use a couple of black gems for eyes.
- Die-cut two rectangles and matt together slightly off-centre securing with staples before mounting onto a 14 x 14cm white base card together with the assembled lion.
- Stamp your sentiment onto yellow card and crop using a square Framelits die before attaching to a fuchsia die-cut square using staples and mounting onto the base card with adhesive foam pads.
by Hero Arts£9.99
by Tim Holtz£10.99