How to Make a Happy Birthday Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot (481897) or Big Shot Plus Machine (481880)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8Pk – Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9Pk – Fox by Debi Potter (480494)
- Colourful Papers
- Assorted ivory and coloured card
- Grey plaid ribbon
- Tiny adhesive pearl gems
- Corner punch
- Create an ivory coloured base card (11 x 12.5cm) and round off the corners before matting a rectangle of check paper onto the centre.
- Die-cut the 'Happy Birthday' phrase using the Framelits circle set and matt onto a slightly larger die-cut circle of blue card. Decorate the perimeter with tiny adhesive pearls.
- Die-cut all the elements to create the fox and assemble attaching the legs and head to the body using 3D foam pads.
- Attach both the fox and phrase to the base card using 3D foam pads. Tie a length of plaid ribbon in a bow before attaching below the fox's nose.
by We R Memory Keepers