How to Make a Fox Card
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Woodland By My Life Handmade
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Delicate Letters #2
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles
- 3D Foam Pads
- Trim a strip of purple cardstock the same length as the card blank. Die-cut 3 circles in different sizes.
- Adhere the purple strip and layer the circles together using 3D foam pads.
- Die-cut the fox from the Woodlands set, adhere together. Using 3D foam pads adhere to the centre of the circle.
- Die-cut the words and adhere around the top and bottom of the circles.
- Die-cut leaves and flowers. Adhere to the sides of the wording. Adhere the leaves on the centre to create dimension.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £11.99
by Scrapbook Adhesives£1.99
Special Price £7.50