Wedding's are the perfect opportunity to get crafty.
And wedding favours are the perfect place to get started. These Sweet Lotus wedding favours are simple to create but they look amazing! It's easy to recreate them in a colour to match your theme and they add the perfect rustic touch!
You Will Need:
How to Make:
1. For each box die cut 2 panels.
2. Piece together the box using wet glue and double sided tape.
3. Wrap the hessian ribbon around the box and add the twine with a bow at the top.
4. Die cut and ink the 2 of the medium and 2 of the small Sweet Lotus. Piece together.
5. Die cut the Woodland Foliage and trim.
6. Adhere the Sweet Lotus and the Woodland Foliage to the box using hot glue.