With Winter fast approaching it's time to start making your home cosier with some gorgeous winter additions. First up, we've got the idea of a super soft pom pom cushion which could be just your calling.
How to make it:
1. To create the pom pom take the pom pom maker and wrap the yard around one half until it is completely full.
2. Repeat with the second side.
3. Cut centrally around both sides of the pom pom maker and tie yarn around the middle securely so the pom pom remains whole once the pom pom maker is removed.
4. Repeat the above steps, using different coloured yarns, until you have the desired number of pom poms. The cushion cover we have decorated required 25.
5. Using a needle and thread, attach each pom pom to the cushion cover, ensuring it is secure. You can also use a hot glue gun to complete this step, however the pom pom's may not remain secure. Once you have attached the pom poms pop your cushion insert back into your cover.
There you have it! The great thing about this cushion cover is that you can tailor it to fit any colour scheme, so why not have a go? For more craft-spiration make sure you subscribe to our newsletter.