Whoever is on your Christmas card list deserves something extra special right? This year, make your own Christmas card and they'll get just that. Here, we have a handy guide to share how to make it.
You will need;
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Stitched Circles
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamps 4PK- Christmas is Here
- ‘Christmas’ stamp’
- Card - 1x cream, 1x glitter, 1x teal, 1x green, 1x cream glitter
How to make it:
1. Begin to cut your cream card- 14cm by 12cm and then cut your circles- 2x small (gold glitter, cream glitter card), 1x medium (green card), 1x large (teal)
2. Once you have cut the circles, start to emboss snowflakes onto them.
3. Repeat the embossing method onto the bottom of the card with the ‘Christmas’ stamp. When all the embossing is complete, begin to glue down the circles.
4. Keep layering until your front cover is complete.
We hope you enjoy this festive make and have a go at making it yourself. If you'd like more craft inspiration and ideas, be sure to sign up to our newsletter.