Can You Believe It's Nearly Christmas? With just 11 and a half weeks til Christmas is upon us, it is prime time to be crafting your Christmas makes in preparation.
Here we share some more inspiration for your Christmas cards.
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Fir Trees
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Floral Banner
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set – Festive Set
- Mount board
- White & ivory card
- Acrylic paints
- White gesso
- Distress Inks
- Craft mat
- Snowflakes stamp
- Wooden button
- Natural twine
- PVA adhesive
- Adhesive foam pads
How to make it:
1. Die-cut about 12 snowflakes from white card and use PVA adhesive to attach the snowflakes to a rectangle of mount board.
2. Die-cut the large fir tree and star.
3. Apply a coat of white gesso to the tree and star.
4. Choose a selection of blue acrylic paints.
5. Apply the paints to the tree and star shape die-cuts.
6. Use a dry brush technique with white gesso to add contrast.
7. Apply Distress Inks to the edges of a rectangle of ivory card.
8. Stamp a snowflake background onto the card.
9. Print or stamp your sentiment onto ivory card and crop with the banner die.
10. Ink the banner die-cut and attach a wooden button threaded with twine.
11. Crimp the edges of the stamped rectangle and attach the banner to the face of the tree.
12. Now layer everything onto the card to complete your final design.
Be the first to find out more inspiration by signing up to our Newsletter!