We’re loving cacti’s at the moment, plus they are super on trend and make a great home decor piece!
Here's a really great project to help you make Cacti Tins.
How To Make
1. Clean some empty tins and dry completely. Paint the tins, this will take about 3 coats.
2. Die cut 2 layers of each flower from Sizzix Bigz Sweet Lotus. Add Distress Ink to the ends of the petals.
3. Shape the petals and adhere all the layers together.
4. To create the Moroccan Flower die cut 2 layers of each size.
5. Ink the edges of the petals, shape the flower and adhere together.
6. Die cut 2 layers of the small flower from Sizzix Bigz Die - Rustic Bouquet, ink the edges and layer on top of the Sweet Lous.
7. Die cut 3 Circles that fit into the top of the tin.
8. Fill the cans with newspaper or tissue paper and place the die cut circle on top. Add PVA glue and adhere the pebbles. Leave to dry.
9. Adhere the cacti to the stones using a hot glue gun.