Wreaths are too great to just be made at Christmas time! They make the most amazing finishing touch to a room or door! Follow this guide on how to make a pom pom wreath to get started!
How To Make
1. Take the pom pom maker and open up both sides. Start to wrap around the wool and continue until one side is completely full.
2. Repeat on the second side.
3. Once full cut both sides around the pom pom maker. Tie wool around the centre and secure.
4. Release the pom pom from the maker.
5. Repeat until you have enough pom poms in both sizes.
6. Using the wool left from the centre tie of the pom pom tie around the wreath and continue until it is completely full.