Next up in our last minute Christmas gift ideas series is a 'Cool Dad' Photo Frame, by Guest Designer from Sizzix, Pete Hughes. This make is the perfect personalised gift for Dad.
- Big Shot Machine
- Coloured Card
- Scallop Circle Framelit
- Cool Yule Thinlits Set
- Distress Ink Set #3
- Postmark Stamp Set
- PVA Glue
- Foam Pads
- Photo Frame Complete With A Cute Picture
- Kraft Card
- Ink Blending Sponge
Here is a video of how to make it, but we've also popped some written instructions underneath too.
How To Make It:
1. Die cut the Santa character from the Cool Yule Set out of the coloured card.
2. Die cut one of the larger Scallop Circle Framelit dies from the kraft card (we already stamped ours to say 'Cool Dad')
3. Use the distress ink and ink blending sponges to add a mottled effect to the Santa beard.
4. Add a postmark stamp to your kraft card tag and punch a hole in it.
5. Build your Santa character using PVA glue - you only need a couple of dots of glue for each component.
6. For the hat of your Santa use foam pads to create a 3D effect.
7. Now use more foam pads to attach your Santa character to the kraft tag, this will create a raised effect.
8. Wrap your frame with ribbon and then use twine to attach your completed Santa kraft tag to it.
Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to receive new updates.