Create pages in a scrapbook where all your wedding guests can leave a wonderful and personal message about the big day!
How To Make
1. Glue square card onto sketchbook page.
2. Create envelopes using your chosen card (make sure to use your envelope template, you can get whatever shape you desire online).
3. Select two envelopes that you have made and put your pattern paper inside of the envelope (cut pattern paper to envelope size), glue pattern paper down.
4. Glue cut out template together to create your envelope
5. Place envelopes onto your sketch book and arrange how you would like (at this point don’t glue down).
6. Using your accessories start to decorate your envelopes, for example I used string to create a bow and buttons.
7. Once everything is to your taste start to stick down.