Keep faith in the weather staying warm, get that Bank Holiday Summer Party scheduled in and get crafting your Sizzix Cocktail Straws & Stirrers with Sizzix, Manuscript & Dot & Dab essentials!
At Creative Rox, we love adding tropical colours to our parties anywhere you can see. Why not have a go at making these cool BBQ and Party Accessories perfect for fun summer cocktails. Who doesn't like a funky Melon Straw or a Fruity Pimms Cocktail Stirrer?!
Here's a list of things you'll need and a video guide to make either the Creative Rox Cocktail Straws or Stirrers.
Sizzix Cocktail Straws & Stirrers
What you will need:
- - Sizzix Essential Cardstock
- - Sizzix Fruit Shapes Bigz Die by Laura Kate (Now reduced by 50%!)
- - Craft Pencils
- - Manuscript Fine Black 1.4mm Pen
- - Dot & Dab Double Sided Adhesive Foam Circles or Double Sided Tape
- - Scissors
- - Paint Set
- - Paper Straws & Wooden Cocktail Sticks
- - Paintbrush
- - Water
How to craft your Cocktail Straw & Stirrer:
For our video, the Creative Rox team used the Melon Sizzix Bigz Die, from the Laura Kate Bigz Die Set. However, you can get inventive using the Die Set for any of the drinks you plan on serving at your Summer party, here's some of our ideas:
- - Strawberry for Pimms or Daiquiris
- - Lemon for Lemon Gin Fizz or Gin & Tonic
- - Orange for Sex on the Beach, Mimosa or Peach Crush
- - All fruits for Sangria!
Photo Credit: Builde Home