Here at Creative Rox we're already counting down the days 'til Santa is due to arrive which means we've already started thinking about Christmas cards. Below we share the first of many Christmas card ideas and how you can make your own...
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Card- 1x cream, 1x teal, 1x gold glitter
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bunting
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK – Stars
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- ‘Christmas’ stamp
How to make it:
1. Start by cutting your cream card -11cm by 17cm. Then place your teal card on top of your bunting die and place through your big shot machine (you will only need the triangle shape).
2. Once you have your triangle, cut again using your scissors to create a smaller triangle, the length of the triangle should be 11cm.
3. Folding the 3 triangles in half, using your ruler to apply pressure for a clean crease.
4. Begin to glue the triangles back to back to create a 3D Christmas tree shape. Then glue the 3D shape to the cream card.
5. Choose the smallest star from the star framelit set, cut it out using your die then stick it down on top of the Christmas tree.
6. Finally, using your gold embossing powder and emboss your ‘Christmas’ stamp.
We'll be back soon with some more ideas for handmade Christmas card makes, so why not sign up to our newsletter to be the first to see them?