With Father's Day fast approaching now is a great time to start crafting for it! We'll be sharing some great card and gift wrap ideas over the coming weeks so you can get cracking on your next project.
This make is a super simple handmade Father's Day card, perfect for adding a personalised touch to your gift this year.
Everything you need to make this handmade card is available here.
How to make it:
1. Type and print the text onto a 12cm x 17cm card panel.
2. Trim strips of rainbow coloured cardstock.
3. Use PVA Glue to stick the strips to the text printed panel.
4. Trim off any excess coloured cardstock.
5. Adhere the panel to a white card blank using 3D foam pads.