Add some excitement to Christmas Eve by creating a Christmas Eve Box to fill with goodies for the kids to enjoy. They can be personalised using different designs and colours, so you can make the perfect one for your little one.
- Glue Gun
- Concentric Circle Framelit Die
- Big Shot Plus Machine
- Glitter Card
- Cream Card
- Self Adhesive Gems
- Two Crates
- Alphabet Die Uppercase
- Sticky Back Plastic
- Red Paint
- Clip Lock, Screws and Screw Driver
This video shows a simple idea for building your own Christmas Eve box. If you'd prefer some written instructions, we've popped these below too!
1. Join the two halves of the crate together using a glue gun to secure two swatches of fabric to the back of the box. To the front of the box, screw on your clip lock.
2. Using the Big Shot Plus Machine and the Concentric Circle Framelit Die, die cut a circle from the sticky back plastic. You don’t need to use the circular section for this project but you will need to use the outside section.
3. Using the Alphabet Die, die cut the letters for the name you want to put on the Christmas Eve box.
4. Peel back the adhesive covering from the sticky back plastic cut out and apply it to the top of the Christmas Eve Box.
5. Apply the red paint using a sponge to the circular cut out space. Once you have completed this, peel off the sticky back plastic. This will leave you with a red circle.
6. Using a glue, secure the die cut letters from earlier to the red circle.
7. Whilst the paint and glue are drying, create a small bow using some ribbon and prepare some glitter star cut outs to decorate the remainder of the box.
8. Using a glue gun, glue the bow to the top of the red circle to create a bauble and glue the stars around the red circle.
9. Add an adhesive gem to the centre of your bow to complete your project.