Summer may be coming to end end, but that doesn't mean you can't keep summer alive in your home with the super cute cacti die from Sizzix!
Here, we've used the cacti die to upcycle an old frame and create something really cute to decorate your home. A must make home decor project.
Here's how you can create it yourself:
You will need:
How to make:
1. Take the back from the frame and remove the inserts.
2. Adhere the inserts to the back of the cardstock and use as a template. Trim around them.
3. Die cut the Doily Mask and adhere to the background.
4. Repeat with all the frames and place the backgrounds into the frame.
5. Die cut the various cacti, adhere together and place into the fame using 3D foam pads.
6. Die cut the hearts and adhere and embellish with adhesive stones.