As we settle into Winter, there's no better way of keeping your toes warm than with a cosy pair of slippers, and a personalised pair at that. You could make your own by following these simple steps.
How to make it:
1. Die cut eight medium and eight small flowers from the felt using the Sizzix Bigz Flower With Leaves die.
2. Fold two of the medium flowers in half and secure them using your glue gun. Now glue them both to a medium size flower.
3. Now glue another medium size flower on top.
4. Repeat steps two and three with the smaller flowers you die cut in step 1.
5. Sew the buttons into the centre of the flowers.
6. Finally, sew the flowers onto the slippers.
Keep up to date with our latest updates and craft inspiration by signing up to our newsletter.