Getting your Christmas Day table decor is key if you want to impress your guests, so over the next week or so we'll be sharing some ideas for perfecting yours. This blog post offers an intricate idea for napkin wraps.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die – Elegant Leaf
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Whoosh!
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK – Winter Foliage
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK – Dainty Uppercase
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK – Tags
- Assorted Cardstock
- White and Silver Glitter Card
- Silver Card
- Kraft Card
- Postmark Stamp
- Adhesive foam pads
How to make it:
1. Once you've gathered all the materials together, die-cut the separate elements as shown below. If you're new to die-cutting we've written a blog post that helps to explain what it is.
2. Stamp the postmark onto the die-cut kraft tag.
3. Attach the die-cut letters to the tag and use a length of natural twine to attach it to the napkin.
4. Mount the leaf and white berries to the rear of the tag.
5. Attach a selection of the die-cut stars.
If you like what you see and would like some more inspiration, make sure you've signed up to our newsletter!