Delivery and Returns
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within the UK. We offer delivery services to most countries within European Union, Switzerland and Norway. Unfortunately we do not offer a standard delivery charge to Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Turkey or the Canary Islands. For delivery to these and other countries not stated, please contact us. We will be happy to help provide delivery options. Charges that cover delivery are subject to change without notice. Standard destinations will incur shipping costs detailed below. VAT on the shipping cost will be charged at 20%
Orders over £20.00 (including local VAT) qualify for FREE delivery. For orders that don't qualify, delivery will be charged at £1.99.
A shipping charge of £10.15 - £15.50 will apply.
For orders outside the UK and Europe please contact us for delivery options.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return any goods bought from Creative Rox. By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within fourteen days starting the day after the date the item is delivered. Or, if multiple items in one order are delivered on different days, fourteen days starting the day after the date the last item is delivered.
Where you have validly exercised your rights to withdraw from any purchase we are happy to offer a similar product in exchange (with any difference in price to be taken into consideration), offer a credit note to the value minus shipping charges or provide a refund minus the shipping charges, provided that the goods are returned undamaged and complete in an unused and re-saleable condition
If you select to receive a refund we will apply this minus the shipping charges in the form of the original payment, within fourteen days of receipt of the returned items or within fourteen days of trackable proof that the goods have been shipped to us.
Please note that we only accept returns for any non-faulty items that are returned in their original condition and which have not been opened/used. You must return the goods to us at your cost and we advise you to insure the goods adequately. If returned products are lost we will not be liable for them. The customer in this instance is liable for all postage and packing charges.
If you wish to return an item, please follow the instructions below.
- 1. Please telephone us on 01978 264925 (within UK) or +44 (0) 1978 264925 (outside UK) or contact us using the contact form to request a Returns Form. Please include the Order Number and/or Invoice Number on all messages.
- 2. You will receive a returns form that you need to print. Please complete this form with the required information (if you are returning a faulty product please give as much information as possible).
- 3. Pack and seal your item and include your Returns Form and original Invoice in the package. We are unable to process your return without the Returns Form and Invoice.
- 4. Use the Returns Label as the address label as this contains our correct address and the Returns Authorization number to show it is a return.
- 5. Postage must be paid by you (if you are returning a faulty product this will be refunded to you if the product is found to be faulty). Include a copy of your postage receipt in the package. We will not accept deliveries without postage paid.
- 6. It is recommended that you insure your parcel when returning it to us.
Please note that if you are returning a product to us, it must be sufficiently packaged to avoid any damage caused in transit. Creative Rox Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage sustained to products en route to our office. If the packaging has been damaged during transit, then we will send the delivery back to you to repack using sufficient protection e.g. bubble wrap, packaging materials. If you have any any questions or would like further information, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Faulty Goods Returns
We endeavour to supply products that are free from any defects. We advise that you should inspect the items when you receive them for defects or damage and notify us by completing our Contact Form as soon as practicable after delivery of any defects or damage. Please retain all documents and packaging.
We will replace or refund the item(s) and refund any additional postage charges paid by you. Please include a copy of your postage receipt in the package.
If your parcel arrives damaged please state "damaged" on the form that the courier asks you to sign.