When your new bundle of joy arrives, you'll want to treasure those special memories.
This gorgeous framed layout (you could even recreate it as a scrapbook layout) is perfect for capturing those first smiles forever, plus is really simple to recreate. Perfect for papercraft lovers everywhere!
Here's how to do it:
Your handy Big Shot or Big Shot Plus Machine
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Animal Portraits
Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Circles
Sizzix Thinlits die - Doily Mask
12 x 12” Paper Pad - Craft Asylum Candy (It's in the sale!)
3D Foam Pads
1. Take the back from the chosen box frame.
2. Trim patterned paper the same size as the back of the frame. Cut a square from white cardstock.
3. Die cut 2 circles, layer together and adhere to the main panel.
4. Die cut the Doily Mask and layer behind the circles.
5. Die cut the bear from the Animal Portraits, piece together and adhere to the circle using 3D foam pads.
6. Trim some strips of patterned paper from the 12 x 12” Paper Pad and adhere.
7. Take the heart and the ‘love’ circle from the 12 x 12” Paper Pad and adhere using 3D foam pads. Embellish with adhesive stones.