As we move into October, that means one thing; Halloween!
The perfect excuse to get creating some spooky Halloween projects. And as Sizzix have just released their latest batch of dies, we've got creative with one of their new designs! We turned the Apple Box into a Pumpkin Treat Box!
1. Take cardstock large enough to cut the Apple Box.
2. Die cut the box, fold the lines and add song double sided tape to all of the flaps.
3. Piece together the boxing using the Distress Ink - Vintage Photo distress all of the edges.
4. Using a pokey tool make a hole in the top of the box and add the twig.
5. Die cut 2 of the leaves and add Distress Ink - Vintage Photo. Trim thin strips of cardstock, wrap around a pencil to curl. Curl the craft wire in the same way.
6. Distress the edge of the leaves with a distress tool, sprtiz with the Mica spay and dry with a heat tool.
7. Adhere all the leaves and curls to the top of the box.
8. Using hot glue adhere the craft wire to the back of the button and adhere to the top of the box.